Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors. We hope that you will love trading with us.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performances
The best performer of the week is Trakx Diversifier whose 3 constituents had double digit positive performance over the week, and especially NEM (XEM) +39%.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices to launch cryptocurrency indexes in 2021: Reuters
- Large concentration of upside calls in BTC at $36,000: Twitter
- Market wrap: Bitcoin flat at $19K while Ether options traders bet bearish on 2021: Coindesk
- Brand new CTI available ! Momentum Crypto is invested on the best performing assets. The index is rebalanced every month according to the past 3 months rolling return within a universe of the 20 largest digital assets.
- Publication of The Basics of Fundamental Analysis applied to crypto-assets
Trakx CTIs Performances
Source: Trakx, CryptoCompare *Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimer: No Investment Advice
Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]