Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors. We hope that you will love trading with us.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performances
The best performer of the week is Trakx Diversifier CTIs thanks to Reserve Right Token (RSR +48%), a token maintaining the stability and governance of the stablecoin Reserve Token (RSV). The second best performing CTI of the week is the Trakx Bitcoin Ether thanks to exceptional performances of both digital assets (ETH +25%, BTC +15%).
- Bitcoin shoots past $18,000 for the first time since December 2017 according to CNBC
- Open interests on BTC futures is at all time high: Skew
- Cryptocurrency is here to stay, bitcoin could replace Gold according to Blackrock’s Chief Investment
- Bridgewater’s Dalio sees governments banning bitcoin should it become ‘material’: Coindesk
- A legendary hedge fund billionaire just flipped to bitcoin—calling it ‘better’ than Gold: Forbes
- Mexico's 3rd Richest Man Puts 10% Of Liquid Net Worth In Bitcoin: Zerohedge
- Airbnb Plans to Consider Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology: FinanceMagnates
- Brand new CTIs available ! Come and buy Top10 Crypto, exposure to the 10 biggest market capitalisations in the crypto world
- Publication of How Safe to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies
- Publication of the latest Wealth Monaco Newsletter Blockchain Sustainability
Trakx CTIs Performances
*Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective date.
Disclaimer Index return and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Please contact Laurent at Trakx for additional questions.
Email [email protected]